Simply Flower Power Tranquility Essence 15ml
For a calm, clear state of mind, naturally.
May assist in regaining a feeling of emotional and mental well-being.
Tranquility Essence may be described as a liquid version of the Pain Relief and Moisturising Cream, with a different homeopathic ingredient – Camomilla 6x replacing St John’s Wort 6x.
Tranquility Essence may be of assistance at any time where remaining calm and clear-headed would be an advantage. It may also help increase self-confidence.
Here are some of the situations our customers have told us they found the Tranquility Essence to have had a beneficial effect:
- When feeling tense for a variety of reasons.
- For retailers’ feelings of being overworked at busy times of the year.
- To keep calm over the Christmas season!
- For the worrying times after retrenchment – to stay calm and maintain a positive frame of mind.
- At examination time when studying as well as during the exam itself.
- Before and during job interviews or auditions to increase confidence.
- At weddings, births, funerals to remain calm and in control of emotions.
- To help relieve morning sickness during pregnancy.
- When driving in busy traffic or in unfamiliar situations.
- In emergency situations to help keep cool headed.
- During hospital stays or when taking care of someone who is ill.
- Before bed for a more restful sleep.
- Many people also add it to their bath water to help them relax.
- On first days at school or at work.
- For stage fright or public speaking nerves.
- When bad news has been heard such as when losing a job or when a loved one has been hurt or become ill.
- When a member of the family or a pet is ill to help stay focused on caring for them.
- When a loved one (human or a pet) dies to be able to handle the grief better.
- Applied straight to the skin for pain relief.
- Parents have found it helpful when their children are irritated by the itching of eczema. Also during travel or when going into unfamiliar situations.
- Helps with transplant stress when moving or planting plants. Dilute 5 drops in approximately 200ml water.
- Weak plants may be revived when watered with Tranquility Essence diluted as above. May also be sprayed on foliage.
- All natural active ingredients in a solution of purified water and ethanol.
- Can be taken in a variety of situations so is multipurpose like the cream. May be of assistance with skin problems that are worsened by stress, in conjunction with the Pain Relief & Moisturising Cream.
- Is not only directed at emergency situations. May be used on a daily basis, in situations of mild or stronger emotional unrest.
- Ethical product – cruelty-free, minimal packaging (all recyclable), glass bottles (not plastic thus avoiding any BPA leakage from the bottle), ingredients very simple: flower essences, homeopathics, water and ethanol. Nothing ‘nasty’!
Tranquility Essence is suitable for all ages. Simply halve the dosage for young children and use one third of the recommended dosage for babies.
- Regular use: four to six drops in a little water (or juice) three times per day.
- During times of immediate distress, one to three drops straight into mouth
A 100ml glass of water to which three to five drops of Tranquility Essence have been added, sipped at half hourly intervals during the day, may assist in helping you keep calm on difficult or demanding days.
- Add five drops to a 250ml bottle of water and drink over the day.
- 10-20 drops added to your bath water may assist in relaxation.
- Add a few drops to your pet’s water bowl or to the watering can for your plants.
- A few drops on a painful area may assist in relieving physical pain if your jar of cream isn’t at hand.
Tranquility Essence contains flower essences and homeopathic ingredients in a water/ethanol mixture. The flower remedies in Tranquility Essence are the same flower essences that are in the Simply Flower Power® Pain Relief & Moisturising Cream. The homeopathic ingredient is Chamomilla 6x, well known for its calming effect.