Simply Clean Lemon Myrtle Dishwash Liquid 500ml
Lemon Myrtle Dishwash Liquid is a super performer on greasy, dirty dishes, cutlery and pans.
Your Family’s Health.
At pH 5.5 it's perfect for sensitive skin.... and the plant based, concentrated formula contains no synthetic fragrance, only naturally antibacterial and antifungal native lemon myrtle oil. Lemon Myrtle Dishwash Liquid is also toxin free and sensitiser free and does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), polyethylene glycol (PEG) and parabens, mineral oils, or diethanolamines (DEAs).
Our Dishwash Liquid is earth safe and biodegradable. It has not been tested on animals and is palm oil free.
Simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Dishwash Liquid has only the best and essential ingredients. It’s is also super concentrated, so you only need a little to get your dishware sparkling and squeaky-clean.
- Excellent combination of grease cutting power and silky suds stay kind to your skin.
- Efficiently cleans all pots, pans, cutlery, glassware
- Dilute in warm water for general cleaning of a wide range of surfaces including bench tops, tables, floors and wall tiles
- Super concentrated, so a little goes a long way
- Natural lemon myrtle fragrance in your sink
- pH 5.5 formula for perfect skin care
- Toxin free and sensitiser free
- Earth safe AND human friendly
- Grey water safe and septic safe
- Not tested on animals and no animal products
- Palm oil free
Pure Australian lemon myrtle oil (backhousia citriodora),
sodium coco sulfate & cocoamidopropyl betaine (mild, plant
derived surfactants), glycerin (vegetable based skin
moisturiser), sodium C14 -16 olefin sulfonate (biodegradable
surfactant), citric acid (food grade, adjusts pH for perfect skin
compatibility), alcohol (plant derived ethanol),
phenoxyethanol & sorbic acid (low dose, food grade organic
preservatives stop the growth of bacteria and mould in
product stored in wet areas), green colour (food grade; nontoxic),