Hilde Hemmes Herbals Tea Bloat-Rid 30 Bags
Herbal preparations have been used for their stomachic properties since ancient times.
Herbs containing essential oils have been included in this mixture as they are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as carminatives (gas expelling).
Bloat-Rid contains valerian, caraway, peppermint and camomile to naturally relieve bloating in adults and children.
Assists in the management of gastrointestinal disorders such as mild cramp-like symptoms, bloating, flatulence and nervous heart complaints.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.
Each 2 g teabag contains:
Valerian dry 500 mg
Caraway dry 500 mg
Peppermint leaf dry 500 mg
Camomile (Matricaria) flower dry 500 mg