Hilde Hemmes Herbals Stinging Nettle 2000mg 60 Capsules
Take as a diuretic and to help maintain normal urinary tract function. Has anti-inflammatory action making it suitable for the temporary relief of inflammation and pain of rheumatismHilde Hemmes Herbals Stinging Nettle 2000mg 60 Capsules
Stinging nettle leaf has been popular since ancient times and was used by the Greek physicians Dioscorides (first century) and Galen (ca. 130-200 C.E.).
Stinging nettle is unique because all plant parts can be used medicinally, however the stinging nettle root cannot be used to obtain the same results as the nettle leaf.
My stinging nettle capsules contain concentrated leaf extract for the relief of inflammation of rheumatism.Medicinal Use
Stinging nettle has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine for centuries as a diuretic and to help maintain normal urinary tract function.
Studies confirm its anti-inflammatory action which explains its clinical benefits for the temporary relief of inflammation and pain of rheumatism.Active Ingredients
Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Urtica dioica leaf 3 g (2000 mg).Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults and children over 12 years only: take one capsule three to four times daily.Precautions
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.Duration of use
There are no restrictions on duration of use.