Dr Wheatgrass SuperBalm 160ml
MULTI-PURPOSE SOOTHING CREAM
If you play, train, work-out, run or just walk, you need SuperBalm!
Don't ice it - SuperBalm it!
SuperBalm - The most amazing soft tissue soother ever!
- Surface and deep tissue massage
- Tired legs? Athletes, travellers, mums, nurses, shop assistants - anyone on their feet for long periods - SuperBalm is THE product to get you through your work, walking, training or event. Simply apply a little SuperBalm to your calf muscles before activity
- Stiff muscle soother and softener
- Ice not required
- By far our most potent product. Contains >300% more wheatgrass extract than our Skin Recovery products
- Stimulates activity of growth factors that soothe skin, superficial and deep tissues
- Safe - for all ages, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Natural - our wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, vital, organically grown wheatgrass sprouts at their peak of bioactivity
- Quality - Our wheatgrass extract is quality controlled by state-of-the-art human genome technology
Why tolerate poor results with ice when there is little evidence that it works?
SuperBalm is helping thousands enjoy a better quality of life.
Formulated by the world's leading wheatgrass therapist, Dr. Chris Reynolds, SuperBalm counteracts muscle stiffness and other sports related discomfort. Dr Wheatgrass SuperBalm is the perfect product for all who are physically active.
For an in-depth explanation of how wheatgrass works, read Dr. Chris' article - "Sporting Injuries - Forget The Ice, Use Wheatgrass"
Stiff, uncomfortable muscles; superficial and deep soft tissue massage. Skin recovery.
Massage for a few minutes before and after physical activity to help soothe stiff muscles or whenever required. Ice can damage deeper tissues so it is not recommended when using SuperBalm. In some cases, extended regular application may be required, so please persevere. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
Medical research and extensive clinical observation and experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. Because it is so safe, SuperBalm is always worth trying.
Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, purified water, capric/caprylic triglyceride, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, sunflower oil, ceteareth 20, glyceryl monostearate, phenoxyethanol, methyl, ethyl, propyl & butyl paraben, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate, xanthan gum.
No animal products or testing.
Gluten and lanolin-free.