Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colour (3in1) Lightener Kit
Discover a naturally healthier way to lighten your hair at home using our Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Lightener Kit. Specially formulated, ammonia free and packed full of natural and organic ingredients to gently nourish, condition and protect your hair whilst lightening.
Vegan friendly and cruelty free, the Tints of Nature Lightener Kit is designed to lift and brighten medium brown to blonde hair by up to 7 shades. For dark brown and black hair please carry out a strand test beforehand. Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test before applying any colour to your hair to ensure your are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Ammonia Free Lightening Powder:
Ingredients: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Silicate, Silica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Parfum, Geraniol.
Cream Activator 9%:
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceteth-2, Ceteareth-25, Phosphoric Acid, Oxyquinoline Sulfate.
PEG -2 Soyamine, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Denatured Alcohol, Oleic Acid, **Propanediol.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Lauryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, **Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenol, **Benzyl Alcohol, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, †Parfum, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, **Glycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, **Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexyglycerin, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin, **Potassium Sorbate.
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, **Stearyl Alcohol, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Oleth-10, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Glycerin, †Parfum, Citric Acid, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
*Soil Association Organic Standard
**Natural & Organic Standard
†100% Natural Aromatics
Please ensure you have carried out skin sensitivity test 48 hours before Highlighting your hair.
1. Put on your gloves. Using a plastic spoon and our Tints of Nature Mixing bowl, mix half a teaspoon of Lightening Powder with one and half teaspoons of Cream Activator. Mix thoroughly into a smooth paste.
2. Take approx. 1cm strand of your hair and apply the mixture. Leave for 10 minutes.
3. Using a paper towel wipe the strand of hair clean and assess the level of lift at the roots, mid-lengths and ends.
4. If the desired lift and shade has not been achieved re-apply the mixture to the same strand of hair and check every 5-10 minutes. (Please do not leave the formula on for longer than 45 minutes.) If during the test, you hair begins to heat or considerably weaken rinse off immediately and do not proceed with the application.
5. Once your desired shade has been achieved, make a note of the development time and rinse the strand of hair clean. If you are happy with the results and you have carried out a skin sensitivity test with zero side effects, you are all set to lighten your hair! Please note development times may vary depending on the colour and condition of your hair.