Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream 100g
Effective against a number of bacteria and fungi. Mild for sensitive skin. Water-based, non-greasy and ideal for larger skin areas. Use for skin irritations, sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, minor abrasions, pruritis, after shaving, and as a nappy change lotion.
Newly reformulated, all natural Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream. For the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions and the relief of minor skin irritations. May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a natural antiseptic
- Contains naturally derived ingredients
- New convenient tube - reduces wastage
- Gently soothes and relieves
- Suitable for larger areas of the body
- Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For external use only. Apply liberally to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor skin irritations.
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
# Do not use:
- Internally: this product has been designed for external skin application
- Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Do not use:
- With other antiseptic treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions