Thursday Plantation Eucalyptus Oil 100% Pure 50ml
Naturally sourced Essential Oil - Multipurpose Liquid
Coughs, Colds & Flu - For temporary relief of coughs, symptoms of colds and flu and associated fever.
Arthritic and Muscular Aches and Pains - For temporary relief of arthritic and muscular aches and pains.
Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil is a pharmaceutical grade oil with a wide range of personal and household uses.
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms when used in inhalation or when diluted in a massage oil as a chest rub
- Temporarily relieves mild arthritic and muscular aches and pains when blended in a massage oil
- Also cleans floors, kitchen and bathroom surfaces without the use of nasty chemicals.
- Removes stains, grease and tar
- Cleanses and freshens laundry
100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
Directions for Use
- Coughs, Cold and Flu - Inhalation: Add 5mL to 500mL of hot water and inhale. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief, in the bath or on pillow. Chest rub: Adults only - Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL of vegetable oil and massage onto chest and back
- Arthritic and Muscular Aches and Pains - Direct application: Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) with 10mL vegetable oil, massage into affected areas
- Cleaning - For a sparkling clean finish and to remove odours on floors, kitchen and hard surfaces add 2 capfuls to water
- Stains, Grease and Tar - Remove by rubbing with oil moistened cloth
- Woollens and Work Clothes - Clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
On children under 2 years old
Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Eucalyptus oil 1 mL/mL