Thompsons Ultra C 1000mg 180 Tablets
Thompson's Ultra C 1000 is a sustained release formula. It gradually supplies Vitamin C throughout the day delivering greater absorption*. It is used to/as:
- Support immune system health
- Reduce symptoms of common cold including sneezing, cough and runny nose
- An antioxidant, helps reduce free radicals formed in the body
*When compared with non-sustained release formula.
Indications for use
- Relief from the common cold and flu.
- May help combat colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
- Aids the body in tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Immune boosting effect.
- Stimulates tissue repair and wound healing.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Individuals with lowered resistance to colds and infections; those recovering from surgery; as a daily supplement to maintain a healthy immune system and general wellbeing.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Click here for detailed cautions and interactions
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER TABLET: Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200 mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 477.99 mg, equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 394.89 mg, equiv. calcium 47.09 mg, Sodium ascorbate 450 mg, equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 400 mg, Zinc Ascorbate 6.99 mg, equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 5.11 mg, equiv. zinc 1 mg, Total equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1000 mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 60 mg, Rosa canina (Rose Hip) ext. 20.83 mg, derived from dry fruit 124.98 mg.
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.