Red Seal Baking Soda Toothpaste 100g
Since time in memorial, baking soda has been used as a stain remover to help clean teeth, and freshen breath.
Baking soda breaks down into tiny particles which are able to penetrate enamel crevices and help remove food particles, bacterial plaque, and deep stains embedded there. Its deodorancy control is due to its unique ability to reduce acids in the mouth, and hence impart a distinct freshness and clean mouth-feel.
This toothpaste has extra flavour and will leave a feeling of superb freshness.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Baking soda freshness.
- Gentle but strong stain-removal qualities.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Powerful minty fresh taste.
- Suitable for the whole family
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Sodium Bicarbonate: Neutralises plaque acids.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
Sodium Saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
Totarol: Antibacterial action.
Pack size: 100 grams.