Mt Retour Peppermint Essential Oil Certified Organic 10ml
Promotes blood circulation and relieves muscular pain.
Characteristic and Properties
Peppermint oil has a long medicinal history, noteably being used in ancient Egypt, China and Japan. It has a grassy, minty scent and is renowned for relieving nausea and headaches.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral.
- Aids digestive disorder and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Inhaled, this oil treats respiratory symptoms such as coughs, colds, bronchitis, sinusitis as well as migraines, nausea and nervous conditions.
- Effective in the treatment of colds and flu.
- Astringent and anti-spasmodic.
- A known anti-septic to relieve skin irritation.
Contains 100% Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions
Peppermint essential oil is extremely high in the chemical component menthol; because of this, it should be taken with great care. Peppermint essential oil is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, infants or young children.
Additonally it should not be used by epileptics or those with heart disease. Used in the evening, peppermint essential oil may cause wakefulness and high doses may cause allergic reactions.
Store below 30°C