Kiwiherb Organic Echinature Oral Liquid 100ml
Echinature is premium organic New Zealand grown Echinacea root with Manuka Honey providing an immune formula for year round use. This high potency formulation is standardised for Alkylamides, the main active constituent in Echinacea.
It may be used for:
• Supporting the health and function of the immune system
• May reduce the severity and duration of colds
• Assists in the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections
• Premium NZ ingredients
• High potency (‘tongue tingling’ effect) - made from practitioner strength liquid extract with guaranteed levels of active alkylamides (ensures quality, potency & effectiveness)
• Tastes great with Manuka honey & natural flavouring
• BioGro Certified Organic
• Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 1.2g / 3ml
Standardised to contain not less than 1.8mg/3ml total alkylamides
With natural herbal flavouring: organic Manuka honey (150mg/ml), apple juice conc., orange oil, extract of liquorice root.
Contains ethanol. Contains sugars as honey.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Adults: 3 - 5ml
Children 6-12yrs: 1.5 - 2.5ml (or use Children’s Echinature)
Preventative Dose: Take once daily
Treatment Dose: Take 3 - 4 times daily
Take diluted in 30ml of water and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
A tingling or numbing sensation may occur in the mouth immediately after taking – this is normal and indicative of the quality and potency of Echinacea.
Herbs are subject to natural seasonal variation that can affect the taste from batch to batch, however the quality and potency remain unaffected.