Hilde Hemmes Herbals Sage 1000mg 60 Capsules
History shows that sage has been used since the first century by the Greek physician Dioscorides and it's name is derived from the Latin salvere (to be saved).
Historical use of sage can be attributed to its thujone-rich essential oil which has antimicrobial and antiviral actions. It is included in many gastrointestinal remedies for the relief of indigestion symptoms such as bloating, fullness, heartburn, abdominal pain and nausea.
Clinical trials have shown that sage can help reduce excessive perspiration, making it useful for night sweats.
Take to relieve symptoms of indigestion including bloating, fullness, heartburn, abdominal pain and nausea.
Helps reduce excessive perspiration (including night sweats).
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Salvia officinalis leaf 1 g (1000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
Adults and children over 12 years only: take one capsule three times daily.