Fusion Quercetin Advanced combines four key nutrients to support the immune system:
- Supports immune system health
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps relieve mild allergy symptoms and reduce their frequency
- Antioxidant - reduces free radical formation in the body
2. Vitamin C
- Supports the immune system in fighting illness
- Relieves mild allergy symptoms, including hayfever (allergic rhinitis)
- Works with quercetin as an antioxidant
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Supports lung health by maintaining the health of the respiratory tract’s mucous membranes
- Contains zinc glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of zinc that’s better absorbed than some other forms (like zinc gluconate)
4. Vitamin D
- Supports the health and function of the immune system, including its actions against illness
Quercetin for immune support
Quercetin is a flavonoid that’s naturally present in a wide range of frequently consumed foods, including apples, onions and berries. The quercetin in Fusion Quercetin Advanced is derived from the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) herb Sophorae japonica, also known as huai mi or Japanese pagoda tree.
Quercetin exerts a variety of important therapeutic actions in the body, including:
- Maintaining healthy immune system function
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving mild allergy symptoms and reducing their occurrence
- Reducing free radicals in the body through its actions as an antioxidant
Quercetin and vitamin C benefits
When it comes to antioxidant activity, quercetin and vitamin C are synergistic nutrients; meaning they work together to produce a combined effect greater than when they work alone. Vitamin C recycles quercetin in the body which supports the antioxidant actions of quercetin.
Both quercetin and vitamin C:
- Support immune system health
- Decrease symptoms of mild allergies and their frequency
- Reduce the formation of free radicals in the body via their antioxidant activity
Vitamin C also supports the immune system to fight illness and relieves hayfever (allergic rhinitis) symptoms.
Zinc and lung health
Zinc plays an important role in the body, where it maintains lung health by supporting the health of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
Zinc has several other important therapeutic benefits, including:
- Maintains healthy immune system function alongside quercetin, and vitamins C and D
- Helps the immune system to fight illness like vitamins C and D
- Antioxidant activity similar to quercetin and vitamin C
Quercetin Advanced contains zinc glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of zinc for superior absorption, compared to other forms such as zinc gluconate.
Vitamin D for immunity
Alongside zinc and vitamin C, vitamin D supports healthy immune system function including helping the immune system to fight illness.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.