Thompsons Prostate Manager 90 Capsules
Thompson's Prostate Manager may help to support and maintain prostate health. May assist in the management of and provide mild to moderate improvement of medically diagnosed benign prostate hyperplasia (enlarged prostate gland). May assist in the relief of frequent urination and nocturia. May help to alleviate pain and burning on urination. May help to relieve difficulty with urination including symptoms of hesitancy, dribbling and increased frequency.Thompsons Prostate Manager 90 CapsulesProstate Manager Capsules
Indications for use
- Nutritional and herbal complex
- Boosts health of male reproductive organs
- Antioxidant formula
- May help to support and maintain prostate health.
- May assist in the management of and provide mild to moderate improvement of medically diagnosed benign prostate hyperplasia (enlarged prostate gland).
- May assist in the relief of frequent urination and nocturia.
- May help to alleviate pain and burning on urination.
- May help to relieve difficulty with urination including symptoms of hesitancy, dribbling and increased frequency.
- May help to improve urinary flow.
- May help to support and maintain health of the male reproductive organs.
Directions for use
- Saw palmetto, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and lycopene – support the health of prostate tissue.
- Selenium, zinc, lycopene – provide antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- Saw palmetto reduces the enzyme activity of 5-alpha-reductase, which is involved in the production of DHT, a hormone that may adversely affect the prostate tissue.
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.Suitable for
Men who may be experiencing difficulty with urination that may be symptomatic of an enlarged prostate gland; as a daily supplement to support and maintain the health of the male reproductive system.Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) extract equivalent to fruit 3.2g
Equivalent fatty acids 288mg
Prunus africana (pygeum) extract equivalent to stem bark 500mg
Urtica dioica (nettle) extract equivalent to root 300mg
Equivalent selenium 150mcg
Zinc gluconate 117mg
Equivalent zinc 15mg
Equivalent vitamin D3 1000 IU
Contains soya oil as an excipient, contains sulphur dioxide (NMT 50 ppm)Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial flavouring or preservatives.