Brauer Baby and Child Runny Nose 100mL
Baby and Child Runny Nose includes ingredients such as Eyebright and Golden Seal which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve a runny nose.Brauer Baby and Child Runny Nose 100mL
Baby and Child Runny Nose includes ingredients such as Eyebright and Golden Seal which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve a runny nose. The formula includes ingredients that are traditionally used to help with both a clear runny nose and a thick, congested nose. Runny Nose can be used in children from 6 months of age.Helpful hints
- If the nasal discharge is clear, work with your healthcare practitioner to investigate the possibility of this being caused by an allergy and if it is, take the appropriate steps to deal with it.
- If the nasal discharge is yellow or greenish in colour, it may be useful to talk with your healthcare practitioner about the possibility of this being caused by an infection and taking the appropriate steps to deal with this infection.
- Avoid stuffy, damp or mouldy environments.
- Minimise the intake of dairy foods, sugary foods or processed foods.
- Ensure that the child drinks plenty of fluids.
Infants and Children 6 months to 2 years: 1 mL. Children 2 to 12 years: 2 mL Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms abate. May be given 4 hourly thereafter. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.Active Ingredients - Oral Liquid
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 mcL of each of:
Allium cepa (Onion) 4C, Arsenicum album (Arsenic trioxide) 6C, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 4C, Hepar sulfuris (Calcium sulfide) 6C, Hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) 4C, Kali bichromicum (Potassium dichromate) 6C, Kali iodatum (Potassium iodide) 6C, Natrum muriaticum (Sodium chloride) 5C, Nux vomica (Poison nut) 6C, Pulsatilla (Pasque flower) 4C.
Homeopathic ingredients traditionally used for the above indications.