Wonder Foods Natural Whey Drink 1kg
Wonder Whey is high in easily digested protein (especially branch chain amino acids), energy giving nutrients and medium chain triglycerides, soluble fibre and mineral electrolytes.
The natural vegetable gums help sustain the release and assimilation of the carbohydrates to balance energy. It's well suited for those with some degree of milk intolerance or who need to reduce the burden of mucous-forming products in their diet. Made from a special blend of Whey solids, corn dextrose, coconut oil natural gums, plus added vitamins and minerals.Features:
- Wonder Foods is a 100% Australian Owned Company who's delicious milk alternative was formulated over 20 years ago. It is still the preferred health beverage of many Aussies.
- The Wonder Foods range is of the highest quality and best value in every product category.
- Wonder Whey is high in potassium -200g powder (which makes 2 litres of beverage) provides more than 50% Of what's needed daily for active people. Potassium Is necessary for healthy muscle and nerves;
- a very important nutrient for those engaged in sport and affected by extremes of heat and loss of perspiration.
- It's a Wonder Food for the whole family. Sprinkle on cereals, use it when baking breads and cakes or make tasty dips, soups and gravy.
- Delicious in drinks such as like hot chocolate & coffee or so nice hot or cold on its own.
- Wonder Whey is a protein and energy booster and is recommended as a part of a mucous free diet.
- Vitamin and Mineral balance - 200g of Whey Formula contains 100% of the recommended daily allowance in the following vitamins and minerals: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Niacin,
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Phosphorous, Iodine, Iron.
- 200g Powder makes 2 litres of Whey Milk that keeps fresh under refrigeration for 4-5 days.
- Mixes in an instant to make a very economical milk alternative.
- Available in 1kg, 3kg economy pack.
Milk Solids (Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sodium Caseinate), Glucose Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Minerals (Potassium Phosphate – dibasic, Potassium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Polymetaphosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), Emulsifiers (Mono & Di-Glycerides of fatty acids, Sodium Lactylate), Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, Flavour, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Gums (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin (B3), Vitamin E, Riboflavin (B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Natural Colour (Beta Carotene).
Contains milk and soy.