After Touch Natural Disinfectant Spray 500ml

OB-ATND##
0.62 kg
$7.67 $8.52
After Touch Natural Disinfectant Spray 500ml

Ready to use surface spray is safe to use on all surfaces and equipment.

After Touch Natural Disinfectant Spray 500ml

AFTER TOUCH Natural Surface Sanitiser is based on a patented, innovative and proven bacterial control technology to eliminate and control bacterial organisms. Our product is a safe alternative to chemical based surface sanitisers.

Benefits

  • Unique natural ingredients kill 99.999% of bacteria (incl. E.coli, Salmonella).
  • Biodegradable chemical Free. Bio-degradable, Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-mutagenic, non-carcinogenic.
  • No Chlorine, Ammonium, Petrochemicals, Benzalkonium chloride or artificial colours.
  • Non-toxic, all ingredients are FSANZ and classified as food ingredients.
  • Ready to use. Does not require rinsing once applied to surfaces.
  • Long-lasting effect on cleaned surfaces. Safe on all surfaces.
  • Laboratory tested.
  • Environment Management System Approved ISO 14001:2004.
  • BIOGRO Organic Certified ingredients.
  • BFA Approved Input.

Application Fields

All surfaces where harmful bacteria are found.

  • Food preparation areas
  • Kitchens
  • Cutting boards
  • Bench tops
  • Children's toys
  • Bathrooms
  • Toilets
  • Waste bins
  • Floors and walls
  • Health care facilities
  • Cool rooms

Product Description

Ready to use surface spray is safe to use on all surfaces and equipment.

Spray onto the surface and allow to drain.